‘We’ or ‘us’ refers to the business trading as Apex Bridging whose office is; First Floor, 2 Cornerstone, Market Place, Kegworth, DE74 2EE.
By using this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We cannot be held liable for any losses or lawsuits which you may incur as a consequence of following the information provided on this website. The buyer must satisfy themselves of the quality and genuine value of selling their home for cash.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. All clients are advised to seek independent professional advice prior to completing financial or legal transactions.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies and use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and may not be replicated. This material includes, but is not limited to, the website design, content and graphics.
• This website may also include links to other websites for your convenience. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) nor do we endorse them.
• We will never disclose any personal information that is supplied to us by our customers to any other parties. Any complaint or query relating to products sold by this site or information contained in this site should be addressed to us via the appropriate contact methods.